21 posts in this topic

From the AMSA newsletter:

"This is your chance to get rid of the winter

time blues and get geared up for the spring.

We offer all types of outdoor recreational

gear to be viewed or bought. All of the latest

products will be at the 2007 Sportsman's

EXPO sponsored by the Assateague Mobile

Sportsfishermen's Assoc. This huge event will

be held March 2,3,& 4, 2007 at the

Wicomico Youth & Civic Center."

With the fight we have here locally, I would encourage people to become a member of the AMSA. This organization is not only for campers but for everyone who has an interest in keeping AI's off road use. They are fighting for everyone. The larger the organization, the more voices heard...Coop

I want to go! Where is the Youth and Civic Center in Salisbury. Just remember I just moved down here recently. I do know how to get to Gander Mtn.

i will be there up front all weekend drumming up teams for the 3rd annual surf fishing tournament to be held in october. please stop by to say hi woudl love to meet some of you guys face to face for a change. and if anyone wants to join and needs two sponsors please stop of to say hi and get a sponsors signature form me would be glad to help yall out if you want to join AMSA.

I think this is a very important matter that should not go unaddressed:

Gander Mountain 410-334-2677 2410 N. Salisbury Blvd

If you can find the mall (The Centre at Salisbury), Arby's is directly across the highway and Gander Mtn is next to it. (That's girl directions for you.)

Carrie, I am not sure what matter you are talking about and what it has to do with finding Arby's?

Are you talking about joining AMSA? Still not sure what that has to do with Arby's though.....

I misread your post. I thought you were saying you were new to the area and had not found Gander Mtn yet. People can get lost in that store.

Carrie -- If I can survive Cabelas in Hamburg PA I can sure find my way out of Gander MTN.

I don't think she meant it literally, Jim. But, she does lose me in there for a few hours at a time. :D

Going to the expo on Saturday, when is anyone else headed up?

Be there Sunday:angel9:

went this morning around 10 am, not a bad showing, showed my support to the AMSA and bought a shirt and bought a new penn rod 12' medium action. Did see a couple of sweet campers out there.

Dave, I was out there with the family last night. I couldnt find much in the way fishing stuff. Did buy a gut hook remover for the toothy critters, I just hope it was long enough and talked to Gene Reynolds a bit and ended buying a couple markers for the rack. Talked with one gentleman who is a rod builder selling custom rods there and got a wealth of info from him...super nice guy.

We went and looked at campers which is one of the reasons we went to the show. After looking at them, my wife is gung ho into getting one. There were some nice one theres, slide outs on both sides, flat screen tv, satellite. I was suprised how roomy they were.

Bob and I went up on Friday night. I picked up a couple packs of those breakaway rigs, and a diving lure so I can do some trolling on my next trip out. Met some cool people and got some good info.

coop, there were a few of those campers that were absolutley amazing, I was also stunned at the room in some of them.

It was nice to go to the show. I was there on Saturday. The campers are great. I missed many of the fishing vendors though. Thanks for the work that AMSA does if helping us get out of the house after being inside.

Went on Fri got a few rigs saw some friends, got my permit now just waiting for a little warmer temps to hit the beach. Not as much fishing gear as before seems like a little less in the way of vendors each year. But the show gets the blood flowing for fishing:happy2: