11 posts in this topic

Talk about a frustrating day trying to get my 13' Boston Whaler in shape and every step I took something went wrong. Trying to get into the Shifter box has 3 screws ...2 come out with ease and the third decides to strip and then I spend the next hour drilling and smashing the frozen ^@%@$@&*@ . Then I want to put on a new steering wheel (broke the old one)and I realize I don't have a 1" socket so I got to 3 neighbors who swear they have one and spend the rest of the afternoon looking thru their tool boxes only to come up empty handed. Now it's snowing and cold and I lost 2 of the screws cause of my 5yr old son wanted to "Help"....I need a beer ...maybe even a few of them:angry5:

You know what they say it is always something... Like when we were catching rock in the bay, and the bilge pump didn't work, water coming through the cabin floor. It's always somethign....Lovely day.

Thats Boating!

2 steps Fwd and 3 steps Back.

When you are all done... You'll sell her and repeat the process.

How about going to pull your boat, putting all the tools in the truck, motoring around to the boat ramp at 94th st and hitting a crab trap that wraps itself around the prop....and now no tools to cut it loose.....had to tow the boat to the ramp while swimming/walking from about the middle of the bay.:cussing:

How about going to pull your boat, putting all the tools in the truck, motoring around to the boat ramp at 94th st and hitting a crab trap that wraps itself around the prop....and now no tools to cut it loose.....had to tow the boat to the ramp while swimming/walking from about the middle of the bay.:cussing:

LOL

Don't feel bad I sunk a boat twice.:angryfire: and I hate to say it but it was still docked both times.....:help:

Know the feeling, Went out in the Chesapeake Bay last fall with my 20 yr. old Son and just as we came back in the port i blew my engine so now it is time to get a new boat, I may just sitck with surf fishing this is getting expensive. Good luck.

a little side note putting all that crap back together I sheared of the light switch in the console *(&(*&^*&^*(&%^(*&%*&(%&(TYIUI*(&^%(%^(*&%^*&%&**&^*&^*&(^%#%$#$@&^ maybe surf fishing would be a lot easier:evil1:

maybe surf fishing would be a lot easier:evil1:

I find alot of truth in the above statement:happy3: but I'll Never give-up on owing a boat:icon_thumleft: