Sam

Which fish to eat this year?

4 posts in this topic

hhmmmm is it me or do 90% of those advisorys appear to be on th 'other' side of the bay in the tribs?

yeah the bay is inna' bad way, look at some ariel shots of the bay now and you can see how brown the water is from land run-off. this is why I practice "catch n' release" in the bay 100% of the time, I dont care how big or how many I catch, back in the water it goes, it is sad to see they bay dying:crybaby2:

this is just another reason why I need to move to OC, cleaner waters, more etable seafood and I won't have to spend $40.00 a year for the bay fishing license for my boat and $75.00 for the yearly ramp fee's:icon_wink:

Man, That sure makes AI stand tall, Sam. Baked Rock tonight. Pop

Yea and another thing that gets me:angry3: is that each county charges for ramp fees. I live in Queen Anne and I buy a ramp sticker there and if I go to Talbot county I have to buy a ramp sticker there......its a scam I tell ya . They should have a fee for the whole state even if the state didn't put the bloody ramp in or not. I wouldn't mind paying the money for the boat and fishing sticker either if it went back into programs to clean up the bay and pay for markers etc...but it doesn't it goes into the general fund and we get a small slice of what we pay:disgust: