6 posts in this topic

I heard the other week that the Delmarva Sport Center is closing so I stoped in today to see and sorry to say it's true. Not sure when there last day is, but as of now everything is 25% off in the store. Sorry to see the place go.

WOW, that is sad news:eek: the old place was an Ocean City landmark:eusa_shifty:

also Avalon Market is closing this week too, they made some great sandwiches in there:angry7:

Darn, we'll all miss Barb & company.

I had a tradition with Barb, every year I would return one of their magnetic calenders that was 10 years old.

Sorry to see another small business go away. I wish her the best and hope she has plans for something better....

Didn't hear about Avalon Market closing..too bad

yeah from what Barb and I were told by the manager, is that the people that own the Harley dealership also own the land there and are going to let a CVS or Walgreens tobe built there. just what we need, another drug store:angry1:

I thought Barb owned the place and also the land? From what I understand, she is tired of the work and Lynn was thinking about taking over... I guess not.