9 posts in this topic

Well I'm still hitting the sand on Thursday or Friday, have not hung up the rods yet.

Well I'm still hitting the sand on Thursday or Friday, have not hung up the rods yet.

You are a trooper, David!

I might head out either Sat or Sun.

Not sure what we would be catching this time a year, I guess I'll dress up for the rouge striper that may still be hanging out.

Looks like the weather has changed. temps in low 40's with a front moving through on Sunday.

Looks like I am going to stay home this weekend and attempt some homemade sinkers if I can just find some darn lead.

Looks like I am going to stay home this weekend and attempt some homemade sinkers if I can just find some darn lead.

Go to the local tire shop and ask for some balancing weights

I have been trying, they never have any. and the ones that do have them "aren't allowed to give them away, they need to be recycled because they are a hazardous substance"

Well with the temps rising I'll soon be able to make the trek south.:eusa_dance:

Would have went out today but could not find any bait Bev and Terri at Harbor Tackle are on vacation this week:angry9:bad for me but they need the break..