16 posts in this topic

should be in town @7pm friday-night to attend the boat show on saturday, NE1 else going? NE1 up for dinner or drinks afterwards/before?

Barb got us in on one of those weekend package deals. room for 2 nights, 1 breakfast pass for 2, 1 dinner pass for 2, $25.00 gas card and 2 movie passes, all for @$200.00 not 2 bad imho:glasses2:

I do know one of our stops will be OC Snappers to see Dave and maybe watch the NASCAR Bush race on saturday:happy2:

I am not setting sail till tue or wed so give me a ring when you get into town.

Randy,

I'll be down friday nite a little later. I'm trying to fish the MorningStar on Saturday, if he's not sailing, I'm going to the show. I'll give you a holler, and we'll hook up for some brews.

ok, guys sounds good:happy2:

gonna' be a cold-1 this weekend, so Im NOT bringing and rods/reels:fucyc:

ok, guys sounds good:happy2:

gonna' be a cold-1 this weekend, so Im NOT bringing and rods/reels:fucyc:

41 on Saturday...that's downright balmy. :evil6:

41 on Saturday...that's downright balmy. :evil6:

still warmer then Randallstown @20* wth @6" of snow and ice on the ground, Brrrrrrrrrrrrr:icon_pale:

What is the timing for this boat show? I will be down Friday night. Never been to it. Gotta find a couple of AMSA guys to sign me up.

What is the timing for this boat show? I will be down Friday night. Never been to it. Gotta find a couple of AMSA guys to sign me up.

convention center, think its open from 10am to 8pm on saturday. not sure about friday or sundays hrs:confused: and I can't find the link:help:

No, I usually buy mine at Ake's. I may pick it up this weekend, if they're open. If not, I have time....

An AA reef site is a great idea!! I think it's like $250 for it....not alot of money spread out over all the users of this board.

I think I'm going to give one to my Dad for Christmas next year.

ok, we're here:happy2:

just got finished another great meal at Marlin Moon Grill:eusa_dance:

just talked to Bob and Oliver, we're going to meet-up in the AM to-go to the boat show. ne1 else who wants to joing us, give me a call on my cell - # 443-392-5556 after the boat show we'll be heading for Snappers Saloon for lunch and see our good friend Dave:hello:

Ahhhhh, its good to be back at the beach again:bootyshake:

Would have liked to join in but till we replace our furnace we are confined to fair weather trips to the beach.Hopefully the warm weather is not to far off:glasses2:

Dave, you missed a good show. Alot of nice boats, and even nicer company. Had a blast hangin' out with Randy and Barb, and I even fell in LOVE :icon_syda:.

yup, had a great time at the beach and the boat show and hangin' out with Bob (Bohica) & Dave (OC Snapper). we also ran into some old friends that I grew up with who are now living and working in OC.

Barb and I have come to realize that we, now have more friends living down in and around OC then here in Randallstown and the urge to get back to the beach is getting stronger/closer.

Randy what are ya waiting for, come on down... you already have a bar to go to and you know where to fish what could be better...

Randy what are ya waiting for, come on down... you already have a bar to go to and you know where to fish what could be better...

and that ain't half of it Dave, a very good friend of mine who I ran into on Saturday(and today) works at the Coach's Corner Dinner and knows you from Pool League, Jean Marie Smith:glasses10: her cousin works there another friend of ours I found out from Jean works for Condo Realtors and another good friend Buddy Trala owns Sunset Grill and the new one over at the Fishing Center. so now we have a place to eat breakfast, lunch's and dinner, a realtor and LOTS of Fishing Buddies:icon_thumleft:

gotta' fix up the house before putting on the market, sell more Big Kahauna's, get the "Thumb-Dinger" to market and find a Nursing job for Barbara.............. and me, I'm gonna' get my Capitan license and run guided fishing trips outta' OC:icon_rambo:

We looked at a real nice house today, a rancher over on......get this..."Blue Marlin dr" off Rt50 across from the 707/50 split:glasses10: