17 posts in this topic

Myself.

I started fishing not quite two years ago. It's my "mid-life crisis thing" I guess. I turned fifty, and realized that I'd live at some of the best fishing areas all my life and had not learned to fish. So, I've been changing that. I've spent most of the time since learning to fish from the Surf and from Piers. I plan to keep learning different types of fishing until I find one that I like better than the others. So far, I like it ALL! :happy8:

I stumbled onto this site while doing a google search and it looks like it's building a good knowledge base. So, I'm here to learn from all of you how to be a "real fisherman". :confused4:

welcome! great bunch of anglers here....as well as a plethora of knowledge

Welcome aboard Rory!!! Enjoy one of the best sites on the web.

Thanks for the kudos Rory, very happy to have ya here.

Yepper, lots of folks "in the know".

Lots of darned nice people too!

Welcome to our humble clan....

You'll find the "Join Me" section will have plenty of posts, everyone hooking up (pun intended) with others from here and getting out into the sand, pier, rivers, bay, etc.

You want Pennsylvania fly fishin'? Got folks here with the streams in their back yards. Try your luck from a boat? Always someone posting they have room for ya. Canoing on a quiet river? Get your gear and head out with us.

Good crew on board here, come have some fun!

Steve....

welcome, any question you might have can almost certainly be answered, especially without a smart comment, so no fear here, ask away.

1st thing on your list should be comming to the Fling May 12th!

Welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site. Have you been fishing lately? Feel free to post reports and pictures. :)

From 1 newcomer to another, welcome! I recognize quite a few names from boards around the area and I'm sure you will get alot of great info and tips from these folks. Looking forward to you reports.

Thanx for show'n me over too Rory !!

I'm new also. Glad to see some familiar names here already