Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

7 posts in this topic

Just want to let everyone to know that the ravens will be going all the way to the super bowl. Of course I said that about the Orioles and the world series.

Ravens?

That's hockey, right?

<snicker-snicker>

If it ain't fishin' and trucks, I know nuffin'!

I think you might be right about that, Coop. It should be an interesting season.

Steve, you have to BROADEN your mind. (like I have any room to talk. I'm Mr. Obsessive)

Speaking of sports, I enjoyed a great "The Ultimate Fighter" last night on Spike TV. I love that stuff. :D

Sorry, I didn't catch the ultimate fighter, what kind of fish was it?

<hahaha>

I was busy watching "When Good Fish Go Bad".

Not too good of a show, the material really stinks.

<aaaahahahahaha>

Hey Steve, It is a reality series based on fighting. Instead of the contestants complaining and squabbling, they actually fight at the end of each show to see who gets to stay on for a six figure contract. It is kind of barbaric.. My kind of sport! Last weekend on ESPN Classic they had a Mike Tyson/Mohammad Ali marathon. I loved it.

Funny you should mention the ultimate fighting on spike. The first time I saw it was this spring down in OC in a hotel room I rented for a night while down at AI striper hunting. That is some serious sh*t!!! :shock: No cable up in these here sticks where I live.