7 posts in this topic

I've driven past AI for the past 7 years chasing stripers down to OBX. We're thinking of a change up next year to Fish AI in November. Our group is 10 to 12 strong. Any info on good lodging suggestions, best tackle shop, best breakfast under $5, etc. would be greatly appreciated

sure, plenty of info on here.

Tackle shops, Bev @ Harbor Tackle, DR. Unks for breakfest, beer/ice and snacks, Francis Scott Key Motel for bedding down. all of these places are right around Rt 611, close to AI:icon_salut:

Im sure others will add more, check some of the other forums for good places to eat and other AI fishing info:)

oh....and Welcome Aboad A/A.com:icon_pidu:

Francis Scott Key Motel for bedding down. ....and Welcome Aboad A/A.com:icon_pidu:

only as long as you are quiet!!!!!!!!!! and can take the nightly band practice down the street(some kind of death metal band I think...it awful!!!!) you keep promoing that place Randy!!!! are you getting a kick back?

seriously, though, WELCOME ABOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!

After the 2006 Nov. I would consider Dec Jan, LOL anyway where are yu comin from? When do yu plan on coming in Nov? Welcome to a great place with great people!:fish:

Other lodging...Comfort Inn (410-213-7171, 12718 Ocean Gateway) on 50 and a stones throw from 611. Breakfast...Fractured Prune (corner of 611 and sunset) for the best donuts. B&T...hands down, Harbor Tackle (410-213-9365, corner of golf course rd and sunset). All three on the way and very close to each other

harbour tackle is the best, but dont forget about buck's place two miles or so before the AI entrance. they are pretty good but pick your own bait out of the coolers, if they pick it u have no idea of its condition and quality.