18 posts in this topic

you guys want to meet-up somewhere on saturday? maybe at Snappers:icon_pidu:

and are you all looking to buy something:dontknow: I'd like to step-up, so I might:evil6:

I think I'm gonna fish the MorningStar on saturday with the .NET guys, if we can get it together.

Hooking up afterwards sounds like a plan. You have my #.

I think I'm gonna fish the MorningStar on saturday with the .NET guys, if we can get it together.

Hooking up afterwards sounds like a plan. You have my #.

ok, sounds good, your # ends wth "54" correct:icon_wink:

That sounds like a great idea.Randy,You still have my #?

That sounds like a great idea.Randy,You still have my #?

your's ends in "64" right?

hell............... I'll just call everyone when we get in-town :icon_wink:

64 is corect,I still have yours as well:glasses2:

and are you all looking to buy something:dontknow: I'd like to step-up, so I might:evil6:

Randy, We want to see the new waverunners,we are thinking of selling our 2004s and getting a pair of FXcruzers from Action marine.:blob1:

Randy, We want to see the new waverunners,we are thinking of selling our 2004s and getting a pair of FXcruzers from Action marine.:blob1:

ok, sounds good.

now Action Marine, there the ones out on Rt 54 next to Harpoon Hanna's right:confused:

Yes on 54 and on rt 113 in Selbyville.Two locations Action Marine - Home Page

ok, good. last year when I was boat shopping they made me the best deal on a 225 Triton c/c and I'd like to talk to them again.

Barbs' hooking us up a place to stay, and STEVE, its not the FSK:happy7:

The offer still stands if you want to test drive my 22' Triumph.Capt glen is great to deal with and their service is OUTSTANDING. Rt 113 Boat Sales - Triumph Boat Sales - Delaware Boat Sales -Triumph Boats - Maryland Boat Sales Here is a owners page if you want some reading. the Triumph Boat Owners Network

ok, I'll check them out again but I have narrowed it to 3 so far, Triton, Scout and Mako boats

all have what Im looking for, just not sure if I want to stay wth a deep-vee or go the skinny-water route:@:

The light weight of the Triumph allows you to get to the skinny water and with the deep v hull it has a great offshore ride.Maybe we should take my boat on a trip for sum Chain Pickeral :blob1:

The light weight of the Triumph allows you to get to the skinny water and with the deep v hull it has a great offshore ride.Maybe we should take my boat on a trip for sum Chain Pickeral :blob1:

sounds good, may have to take you up on that :icon_thumleft: as Im still waiting on my 2007 boat registration and bay boat license(mailed in on 12/28/06), called the DNR office the other day and they have lost my registration and my check for $64.00:argue: