9 posts in this topic

:director: can these be bought on-line? or do you have to apply in person? and the same question about the gate card?

did a search but did not find and answer:happy3:

I just stop at the ranger station to get both the season pass and to renew my OSV.

I just stop at the ranger station to get both the season pass and to renew my OSV.

yeah, Barb and I may head to OC next month for the "Boat Show" and get them att.

I just thought you could get them on-line as I was on the DNR website trying to findout WHY I haven't gotten my 2007 boat reg and bay fishing sticker, mailed it out just after Christmas:icon_surprised:

people were complaining on tidalfish about not getting stickers as well, they are pretty late this year.

when i had the boat, i just walked a few blocks to the dnr office in salisbury to get my stickers. it was so much easier

people were complaining on tidalfish about not getting stickers as well, they are pretty late this year.

yeah I called the DNR office a few mins ago, because my check still has not cleared from last month:eusa_shifty: they said to wait another week and if I don't get anything in the mail to cancel my check and start over:cussing:

I received a application in the mail and I''m going to send it out today hope it gets here by may.

Don't forget you can always get your sticker at the park they open around 8 I think.

I got mine back in a week or so.It came registered mail.