14 posts in this topic

Well, it's that time of year when we seperate the men from the boys. It's gonna be COLD.

Don't care.

Need to fish.

I'll be @ AI late morning. Apres fish @ Snappers.

Anyone interested?

well I got to work Sat but will be out Thur. if you can make it.. anyway Saturday not that cold low 25 and high 45 that's shorts weather for me :eusa_dance:

Can't get down to AI this weekend, but I'll still be fishing...be waist deep in a stream with a high of 34 degrees up here - like you said "Don't care. Need to fish"

Good luck Bob! Hope we both catch more than a cold.

Man, I wish I could get out there. Hanging with the family Saturday.

Are there still any stripers around???? If sot....or so....what are you using?

Are there still any stripers around???? If sot....or so....what are you using?

It seems there is a suprising amount of keeper stripers being caught for this time of year and plenty of shorts. Bunker seems to be the bait of choice.

right. are the tackle shops still open to get bunker. Hey coop...i dunno if you remember...but you helped me out last year in the spring one early morn....i was down the beach about 200 yards...and you ghave me a striper rig and told me some good tips....anyway, your a great ambassadeur for the sport and i really appreciate all the info you share on the site...i'm A "LURKER".

Mark

Hi Mark, I sure do remember. You were south of me in what I thought was a pretty good locale. I ended up fishing the spot I was at and the one you were fishing for the better part of May and had good luck in both locales. Glad to see ya on board. Hope to cya on the beach this spring.

right. are the tackle shops still open to get bunker. Hey coop...i dunno if you remember...but you helped me out last year in the spring one early morn....i was down the beach about 200 yards...and you ghave me a striper rig and told me some good tips....anyway, your a great ambassadeur for the sport and i really appreciate all the info you share on the site...i'm A "LURKER".

Mark

My buddy... :D

yup.....you got it...and I saw you haulin in fish...and asked to look at the 37" in your fish box because i hadn't ever seen a striper that big before (other than on a wall). Anyways, I'll see ya on the beach this year, and I'll try to be a little more actice on my posts to the site. Thanks again.

Mark Coleman

and I'll try to be a little more actice on my posts to the site.

ACTICE: Agency for the Coordination of inland Transport in Central Europe

Hmmm, did I miss something?

Maybe I need more coffee.....

But anyway, WELCOME ABOARD!!!!

I was at Harbor Tackle last weekend to pick up a new rod, she said it was probably her last weekend open being that she just had knee replacement surgery and business was slowing down - I am going to be using Kool Ice in Cambridge (right down the street from home) if we get out anymore this year

Well, I got blown out today. It's supposed to lay down tomorrow. Gonna try again then.

blown out today? didn't anyone tell you that you needed to cover your face in vasoline before fishing!