7 posts in this topic

Man, can you say beautiful. I couldn't have picked a better weekend to come down here and look for houses. Yesterday it was partly cloudy and almost 70, today its supposed to be at least 71. Can you believe I haven't even stepped foot on the beach yet though???? But we looked at some really nice houses in our price range yesterday. If I didn't have to sell 2 houses in VA we would probably be writing a contract on one this weekend. 290k house where financing fell through listed on special for 254k About 2500 sq ft, 2 car garage, backed up to the community pond. Very nice.......Going out to look at houses today that Aren't new construction. First on the list is a waterfront home in Pawley's Island, second is about a 30 min drive from the beach, but its 4 bedroom, over 3000 sq ft and on over an acre of land......(big enough to have AtlanticAnglers parties :) hopefully I'll get out and wet a line tomorrow....

Actually after looking yesterday in the Murrell's Inlet area, today we spent the day with a realtor in Pawley's Island and Lichfield.....Man what a difference in locations...We've decided the lifestyle and neighborhoods down there are much more to our liking (not to mention shark fishing is LEGAL there :) )

4 br house...............

BR 1. Master br

BR 2. Guest room for transient fishing buddies

BR 3. Rod building/reel repair workshop

BR 4. Gear storage, walls lined with rod racks

Yeah, I think that will work for now

No no no no......

BR 1. Sewing room

BR 2. Mother-in-law's permanent room

BR 3. Laundry folding room

BR 4. Master BR/storage room

:icon_scratch:

No no no no......

BR 1. Sewing room

BR 2. Mother-in-law's permanent room

BR 3. Laundry folding room

BR 4. Master BR/storage room

:icon_scratch:

:happy3: HA! This man knows what he's talking about! I'm living this nightmare - 4 bedrooms and an office were in play when we bought the house - and currently my fishing gear is relegated to one small corner of the basement :help:

But sure, Jeff - now is the time to dream....