Sam

When not to swim...

7 posts in this topic

Nice, but that guy is just stupid for going out even farther, like what did he think was going on.

I think its funny if you read the comments that they agree on a Mako, I'm sorry, but you don't see it long enough, and If I'm not mistaken, mako are typically (although I know not always) found alot further out than 5' from the shore....There is no way of knowing what exactly that was.

For all I saw it could'a been a Tarpon, Dolphin or an ice cream truck.

But yeah, whatever it was, the people were plain stupid for being even knee deep. I wouldn't even be out there if it were 2' Blues feeding....

For all I saw it could'a been a Tarpon, Dolphin or an ice cream truck.

But yeah, whatever it was, the people were plain stupid for being even knee deep. I wouldn't even be out there if it were 2' Blues feeding....

Okay... After further review of the video, I will have to vote for fish. In slow mo, you can see the entire body of the fish. Still pretty cool.

I say lets get the yaks out and find out what it is. If some people saw what we do they would say we are the crazy or stupid ones. What you think?

We are crazy but its fun :drunken_smilie:

ok you see bait fish jumping like that....not wise to be swimming much better to be casting into that bait ball!!!!!