11 posts in this topic

Not sure if it's me, but i can not view indiviual photos. I can see the galleries,when i click on a photo it says i must register or log on.I've tried doing both to find i am registered & logged in. I wanted to get a close view of the food spread at that surf fishing tourny,man I'm hungreeeeeeeeey.Daveh

Hi Dave. Sometimes our computers have problems with this function. To fix it, click on "tools" at the top of the screen, internet options, and then click "delete files". This will only work with Internet Explorer. If you have another browser such as FireFox, the directions are very similar. Let me know if you have any more problems.

Sam

Didn't work,I'm not only an amatuer fisherman but a rookie with this computer stuff as well. I'd better leave well enough alone. :roll: daveh

I am having problems with it as well. I'll have to work on it...

I just had a look-see, they show up fine for me as long as I am logged-in.

Using Firefox and IE.

Yep, cleared out the cache & cookie crumbs, went back in and looked at Carrie's Butterfly Ray and Scott's Drum.

All the galleries are there.

Seems fine...

I mainly surf useing aol,I have tried(with help from the son)following your suggestions useing firefox & windows internet explorer,same result.I think the problem may be my computer and I don't see I to I. :lol: Thanks 4 the input daveh

I tried your instructions again,must have done something wrong the first time.Anywho I can now view the photo albums. Thanks,hopefully I will be able to add to them. :D Daveh

kayaking_475.gif.8ee903eb15d69e29abf7d34

Not sure why post came out as guest?Sorry I thought I was logged in. daveh

Hey Dave, cool picture! I tried ot make the picture uploading as easy as possible. Seeing you in that yak makes me wanna go sharkin bad! :D