10 posts in this topic

A run to the CBBT will bring you into the 50 pounders. Not much trolling going on, most are still fishing. Just drop down a live eel on a 12/0 circle and enjoy.

Look to limit-out in less than a half hour.

Time of day and tides don't seem to matter.

I almost could make it down there this weekend but I would have to know a good divorce lawyer to do it:angry5: .......

Dunno' about the pier.

I talked to people that had boats.

They're so thick in there you could prolly walk from shore on top of them.

I'll ask around.....

My boat has been winterized,next year I may not as early.I would like to find a launch site on the eastern side that I could trailer to from OC/Bishopville for day trips.I spent the money for the bay stickerand did not get to use it.Next year look out I'll be posting in the join me forum.Note to self(invest in a pair of long pants):eusa_dance:

Kiptopeake is a very nice facility. Will cost around $8 to launch I think. summer and fall that is where we launch the boat. TONS of good fishing in that area. There is a campground and a pier there as well....

Great Launch site minutes of the main drag hotel and bait store real close too Bait store opens at 6 am.....If I play my cards rite maybe the wife will let me sneak out one more time before the end of the year. THat would be a great Christmas present:glasses10:

Thanks for the tip guys,Next trip south I'll make a trip there to ck it out.

I knew I shouldn't have winterized BOHICA yet.....

Damn! Anyone got a boat and a bay permit? Randy?????

Hey guys,

You are right. We have been trolling the upper Va Bay mostly, but have friends who went down of the State Park eeling. They have been catching large fish eeling from Plantation Light down to the High Rise. Catching 46" plus. We are getting ready to take the boat down to Rudee for the Jan Ocean Season. We will stop by with some eels.

The better reports are at night, but as you said the days have been productive. Another option is the pier off the CBBT. All you have to pay is the toll.

Good Luck