186 posts in this topic

Hit a Fireball rig with clam on top and bunker chunk on bottom. actually broke off the bottom hook

Grats Bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ITs about time...where were they last weekend?????

Hit a Fireball rig with clam on top and bunker chunk on bottom. actually broke off the bottom hook

Wow! SO what's all this about stripers being shy of floats!?!?!?!?

Here are the pictures. Great job, Oliver! :D

I have an excellent video, but it needs some editing :eek:

yeah....does need some editing.... turn the sound down and just imagine beep beep beep beep fish beeeeeeeeeeeeeep beep beep beep beeeeeeeeeep fish beeeeeeeeeeep beeeeeeeeeeep fish beeeeeeeeeep fish beep beep beeeeeeeeeeeeeep fish!!!!!!!!!!!! I was very excited....

36_1_34gif-1.jpg

Good job, Oliver!!

Does this mean that the big ones are finally here?

good show my man!

Did that make the competition cut off?

You're proving my formula to be correct

Time on Sand=Luck=Feesh

Still trying to get that Time on Sand one drilled into my wife's head.

Had a great day fishing with Oliver, Sam and Fred (Sandcaster) Talk about foggy it never cleared out yesterday untill sun set then came right back. All I can claim is one skate and lost the shirt off my back to Oliver since he ran out of dry one's from getting wet all day long. well the wait is on til next week.

5852a4f2d1c52_PC140003(Small).JPG.beed1c

5852a4f2d5c8a_PC140002(Small).JPG.6c9ca3

5852a4f2d9e16_PC140004(Small).JPG.41c74a

ok, I'll revise

Time on Sand=Luck=Feesh=drinking budwiser in the morning

ya'll are hard core!

Nice Catch! That photo needs to go on the home page. Nice fish/nice photo. Looks like a nice warm weekend to enjoy too. Hope everyone can get out there and have some good luck. Pat

Nice Feesh... hopefully I can get some of that action for this weekend... What area of the beach were ya feesh'n...

I would say nice catch except for the fact that you guys didn't invite me!!!! Eerrgghh. I take credit (partly) for that fish, because Oliver robbed that fireball rig out of my tackle bag . . . . . But - he made up for it. I watched him fillet the giant this afternoon, and Poppa and I are going to have striper for supper. Ummmmmm.

By the way - that video - it's not a bar of soap worth of swearing. It's a whole bottle of Tide! I'm going to show Poppa when he comes home - with the sound turned off. But what a nice thing you did, Sam, catching that action! And Dave - about the time Oliver was telling you not to drop his fish, I think I would have reminded him of Sam's blue that he missed. I guess I'm glad he pulled his hand back though - because I think he would have been missing a finger or two if he hadn't.

I'll be out next week to try again. I'm hoping there's a big one out there for me to catch so I can prove to Poppa that I'm a "real" fisherman. He keeps telling me that Oliver is a real fisherman, because he puts fish on the plate. I have to prove my worth by catching one that I can bring home to cook!!!

Today, sun up to sun down, plenty of stripers, all were under 24".

The bluefish bite is picking back up along the delaware beaches. I got seven in the last two days up to 30" on fresh chunks and heads. I have not seen any stripers in the last three weeks.

5852a4f2df680_resizedec06blues003.jpg.95

5852a4f2e3f4f_resizedec06blues005.jpg.5c

Nice fish Flatfish, keep hitting the beach and you will end up with a rock.

I haven't had a blue in 3 weeks. All short stripers and lots of them. I have 3 baits set during the plugging too. Clam and mullet since bunker can't be found and my supply has run out. All fish in close and 50/50 teaser plug.

schoolie.jpg.32f9ea928b21eec606fb6316dc8

AI Fri/Sat. Nice bite. 7 stripers, 5 shorts, a 30 and a 32in., 7 Chopper Blues up to 36 in. Got to see the Wallops launch which I knew nothing about till this cool thing starts zinging across the sky and you could each stage as they kicked in.

Best bite was late morning low tides. Horndogs thick after dark. Isopods just starting to show.

Eerie warm for this time of year. Al Gores movie "An Inconvenient Truth" starting to come to fruition.

Eerie warm for this time of year. Al Gores movie "An Inconvenient Truth" starting to come to fruition.

Didn't he invent the Internet:icon_rabbit:

Harbor Tackle is still getting fresh bunker. In fact, sold 500 lb this weekend. Getting more on Mon afternoon.

hit the beach today with kayak on board, paddled out some heads on a suped up fireball rig.... all four heads were stripped off. casting out bunker chunks only yielded one 30 inch blue. was pretty windy outta the south west, made paddling back kind of a chore. nice day all and all though

now you're talkin Oliver! - Paddling out baits a week before Christmas!

Wish I could've gotten down today with it being so warm - ended up flyfishing in the stream in back of my house this afternoon. Wow was it nice fishing in a t-shirt and breathable waders!

one nice trout hit on an ugly nymph of my own design, but never landed him....relaxing afternoon, but couldn't help wishing I was on the beach instead.

hit the beach today with kayak on board, paddled out some heads on a suped up fireball rig....

SWEET!:icon_thumleft: