15 posts in this topic

I've been so busy lately that I haven't even had time to check the computer! I may have a few days comming up that I can hit the beach if there is favorable weather and I can still get bait. Wadda you think? I wouldn't mind spending a December day or two at the beach fishing.

I think just from reading the posts that you have a good shot at landing a feesh. The more time you put in, the better your chances are.

Just remember, if ya get wet, you'll be miserable. Waders or boots and dry clothes are a must, stocking hat gloves, etc...

They're still there but won't be for long. Fair chance the hogs are already gone, smaller ones are there though.

I'd be out there but I'm still shoveling snow and ice.

Time to get the winter 4X4 projects going.

eso,,,there is still some good fishing as of today,,,the million dollar question,,,how much longer will they be out there? I wish I could answer that one,,,hopefully for the month of december,,,that may be pushing it,,,I know last year New Jersey was going off all of December,,,maybe the same thing will occur here this year,,,who knows??,,,personally, I love fishing this time of year,,,I say go for it!

I have not had the time but I hope to get out Friday some time not sure what time so if any one is heading out then let me know and maybe we can hook up. :D Time of day does not mather to me..so post or PM me

David

I would like to fish all day on Friday. Hopefully, the weather will accomodate us. I have bunker. :D

I will be out there all day,,,around 8 am until dark,,,I dont care what the weather is, as long as the current isn't rolling down the beach,,,hopefully the wind will blow s,se on thursday into the early evening and switch west friday,,,there is a storm forecasted to come in thursday,,,we will have to wait and see,,,initally they were calling for se winds thursday and thursday night and offshore friday, that I like,,,that has now changed to northeast thursday,,,we should have a good idea on the winds wednesday.

Sam,Coop I'll be out Friday would like to hook up with ya,you to Sam had a great time last time out. let me know where and when.

David

Scott seems to know where the fish are, so I'm gonna leave it up to him. I should be out there by 9am :D

Put the pressure on me,,,No thank you :) ,,,Might as well fish the same spot,,,hopefully the fish mojo is still there,,,heading out early am tomorrow and then again thursday afternoon, providing the current isnt bad,,,Friday could be the day,,,strong SE,S winds thursday afternoon into the evening, then off shore friday,,,may bring in warmer water temps and hopefully some fish,,,HOPEFULLY!,,,David I'll be out there between 7 and 8am,,,4 dr dodge pu, surf rack rack on bed of truck and rod/cooler rack in front,,,cya guys out there :D .

Grrr, I can't get the two feet of snow and ice outta' the bed of my truck!!! :evil:

Daggoned temp right now is 13.

I am thinking it's going to be either a warm winter or early spring,,,remember it's still fall.

Cool sounds good to me, I'll be out Friday early oh by the way what kind of beer ya drink I for some reason bring a bit when I fish ( sam I'll have some Bud :) ), It's just the way I fish seames to work now and again if not still a good day :D:D

David

Actually, I think I like it all. :lol: