29 posts in this topic

I think the repetitive posting warranted this, seemed to me he was going out of his way to push some buttons.

Well...

My 2 cents is this...

I missed the picture and the post and will have to say... I think Sam went about it the right way. A little Time Out. Some people need "time outs".... (Why do you think I own a Boat!!!????)

Me on the other hand... One time when I was in Band Camp... I just got LOCKED out. No Valid explanation - In this case - It's a little different.

I formatted and reinstalled all my software yesterday and didn't see the pics and deleted posts. But I can pretty much summize how it went....

I too, support Sam's and all the Mod's judgment on this and 99.9% of everything that goes on here.

Seabass, I know you can read this as a guest so chill a bit and come back with some clean stuff.

Yes, many of the members are indeed new to surf fishing and their questions are welcome, even highly desired on this site. We want to help newbies get out there and catch a big one.

Yes, you are knowledgable in the fishing arena and we look forward to you helping others with informative posts in the future.

We just want to keep our "up tight" clean site friendly for all ages and genders.