Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
laiyongcai92

NFL representatives

1 post in this topic

On Wednesday http://www.seahawkslockerroom.com/authentic-shaun-alexander-jersey , NFL representatives from each NFL team attended Ohio State’s annual Pro Day. One of the Buckeyes’ potential first-round picks, wide receiver Parris Campbell, reportedly came away from..."WhiteFanposts Fanshots Sections VideosCoffee and CigarettesGame AnalysisThe Numbers GameCigar Thoughts2019 NFL DraftSeahawks to bring in Ohio State wide receiver Parris Campbell for visitNew,19commentsPDTShareTweetShareShareSeahawks to bring in Ohio State wide receiver Parris Campbell for visitBrian Spurlock-USA TODAY SportsOn Wednesday, NFL representatives from each NFL team attended Ohio State’s annual Pro Day. One of the Buckeyes’ potential first-round picks, wide receiver Parris Campbell, reportedly came away from the event with an official invite to visit the Seattle Seahawks.In his senior season at Ohio State, Campbell was quarterback Dwayne Haskins’ favorite target, hauling in 90 receptions for 1,063 yards. His 12 touchdowns tied sophomore running back J.K. Dobbins for the most on the team. His productivity earned him 1st-team All-Big Ten honors for 2018.As noted on Alistair Corp’s Seahawks Draft Board, Campbell’s performance in the broad jump and vertical check the boxes for what the Seahawks have typically looked for in the draft. His speed is tops anyone the Seahawks have drafted at the position. The nearly 6-foot, 205-pound Campbell ran a 4.31 40-yard dash, third-fastest at the combine this year and faster than the 4.37 recorded by former Seattle speedster Ricardo Lockette, an undrafted free agent in 2011.Not only does Campbell have speed, but he has lateral quickness, too.Unfortunately, Campbell wasn’t able to finish Wednesday’s event after slipping at one point during the workout. Land-Grant Holy Land, SB Nation’s Ohio State community, has a full scouting report on Campbell. For those who are into the smokescreen aspect that teams may engage in during draft season, Doug Baldwin took time on Twitter after the Pro Day to hype up Campbell’s teammate Terry McLaurin and retweeted a play that showcased McLaurin’s blocking skills on a pass to Campbell.McLaurin caught just 35 passes in 2018, but 11 were for touchdowns. His average of 20 yards per reception topped all players the Buckeyes. His 10-foot-5 broad jump, 37.5-inch vertical and 4.35 40 time aren’t far off from Campbell’s measurables.Baldwin retweeted his agent, Buddy Baker, who says that a team told McLaurin “to make sure his phone is on during Day One of the NFL Draft.” Baker is also McLaurin’s agent.Expect to hear more reports of players visiting Seattle leading up to the draft. Each team is allowed to have a maximum of 30 players who travel in from outside the team’s “metropolitan area” to conduct interviews and physical examinations. The Seattle Seahawks finished the 2018 NFL regular season with a mark of 10-6 and a wild card berth, with a playoff game at the Dallas Cowboys coming up this Saturday night.As promised, I’ve given Arizona Cardinals fans a break from Enemy Reaction because, well, they aren’t a large fanbase and a 3-13 year tends to make doing these screenshots a little bit difficult. Hell Womens Shaquem Griffin Jersey , some of them might have been rooting for a Seahawks win just to get that #1 pick confirmed. In lieu of Enemy Reaction: Arizona Cardinals, I’ve got something better in mind for you this week. Was it reasonable prior to the start of the season to predict the Seahawks would miss the playoffs? I’d think so. I had them at 8-8 before Week 1, which would’ve only put them a game out of a wild card spot this year. For the “experts” who predicted doom and gloom and a bad season for Seattle, and then stuck with it even through the slow start to the regular season? I’ve kept those receipts, the disrespect has been well noted, and we’re here to have fun with them to get 2019 started. Come along for the ride!(Thanks to Kenneth Arthur for compiling several of these links)Preseason TakesNate Davis, USA TODAYJonathan Jones, Sports IllustratedPete Prisco, CBS Sports (who has since finally admitted Russell Wilson is great)Michael Wilbon, ESPN: “They’re going to wind up being a 4-12 team”Cian Fahey, Interceptable Podcast hostBenjamin Allbright, NFL InsiderAlthon SportsAdam Rank, NFL.com Nicholas McGee, Sporting NewsBob Rose, Canal Street Chronicles (picked Seattle to finish last in the NFC West)Chase Hammes, Steel City UndergroundNFL Network “expert” predictions in mid-AugustRobert Klemko, Sports Illustrated (yes, he wrote that article, and deleted the tweet below)Bonus In-Season Takes!Shannon Sharpe, Fox Sports (after Bears loss): “There’s no way they’re winning eight games”Mark Maske, Washington Post (after Bears loss): The glory says seem so long agoHeath Cummings, CBS Sports (after second Rams loss)Cian Fahey (after Seahawks beat Vikings) Cian Fahey... whatever the hell this is, literally January 1st, 2019...and last and also least.Mookie Alexander, Field Gulls editor (during first Arizona Cardinals game)And that concludes this special edition of Enemy Reaction! I hope that I’ve got at least one more regular edition to churn out before the season ends, which would mean reveling in the misery of Dallas Cowboys fans.Thanks for reading and go ‘Hawks!