10 posts in this topic

Sam just want to let ya know Im going out Thur around 5:30 AM if ya up to some fishing let me know I'll have a cold one ready and hopfully some fish on the lines :D . Anyone heading out stop on by would like to meet some other folk from the site.

David

Yawn... It just so happens that I can't sleep this morning thinkin about all those fish out there. Stretch... I guess I better go fishin. :D

:D go getem,,,big blues working there way in,,,heading out tonight and/or tomorrow.

:D Heading out around 2 this afternoon after work for a few cold hours of fishing,,,come on out. Will be just south of the orv.

I'll see if I can make it out for a bit. :D

I'll be out around 2 or 2:30 hope to seeya sam, Coop will try to stop by and say hello would be nice to meet you

ocsnapper, was that you behind me at the orv entrance around 2pm,,,saw a truck similar to the one in your pic with a rack on the back,,,looked like the same color,,,you stopped to air down and I kept on rolling,,,I only went a mile down,,,I think you passed me where I was fishing,,,not sure if that was you.

Could have been did not know what your truck looks like, only had afew hours to fish so I just headed down abit past the bull pen. No fish but a nice sunset. Maybe next time...

Tonight into tomorrow,,,I am feeling lucky :D . alot of water coming in for the am high tide,,,Wednesday am looks even better,,,tides look good,,,the wind, a different story.

I know.. This S/W wind isn't the best for a fish trying to swim south/inshore...But, you never know. :?