Skylar

My Favorite Libations

19 posts in this topic

Steve turned me on to Blue Moon a while back. Very good beer. I also like Guinness and other dark beers. As far as liquor, Rum would have to be my favorite, but very sparingly. :)

By the way, very cool picture Steve. :eusa_clap:

well i just learned blue moon was a coors product, never tried it before, bu may have too someday since coors original is my usual preference

oh and that stuff that comes in the purple bag also

Here's some news for ya Rolling Rock drinkers in the not to distance future Rolling Rock will be moving to NJ. From what I hear they have been sold or something like that to Anheuser-busch. so look for a new look I think the green bottle is going to change real soon....

nothing like the Mexican Pee :) I can only tolerate Corona in small amounts

I know all you folks have ever seen me drink is Miller Lite, but when I am ready to treat my self to a real beer..... the only way to fly is Bass and Company IPA. Same Recipe for how many hundreds of years????? and I am with Sam on the Guiness, but I usually lay off the dark and heavy after St Pattys Day, never a pretty sight come 2 am on the 18th. Once hockey season starts back up I ease my way back to real beer. That Blue Moon is pretty good though, thank for re-introducing me to it Steve.

Yeah , I read a Belgium based company bought the rolling rock and others. Gov Rendell was gonna step in, but I guess not. Oh well the rock sucked/sucks anyhow. Homebrew is the way to go fellas. Just takes too long...... arrggg...,... the raspberry mead is still having some time in the bottle.

Here's some news for ya Rolling Rock drinkers in the not to distance future Rolling Rock will be moving to NJ. From what I hear they have been sold or something like that to Anheuser-busch. so look for a new look I think the green bottle is going to change real soon....

its a sad day.:-(

I know all you folks have ever seen me drink is Miller Lite, but when I am ready to treat my self to a real beer..... the only way to fly is Bass and Company IPA. Same Recipe for how many hundreds of years????? and I am with Sam on the Guiness, but I usually lay off the dark and heavy after St Pattys Day, never a pretty sight come 2 am on the 18th. Once hockey season starts back up I ease my way back to real beer. That Blue Moon is pretty good though, thank for re-introducing me to it Steve.

Bass Ale ROCKS....but I gotta go with Boddington's as my favorite.

Gotta love the widget!

If I'm having a few I go for Sam Adams

If I'm having a few hundred then Miller Lite

If I'm having a few I go for Sam Adams

If I'm having a few hundred then Miller Lite

Sam has 18 of 'em, any preference?

I sort'a like 'em all!

I'm Boston Lager

I actually tried Sam Lite (GASP, I know) I really really liked it. It's worth a shot IMO.

Samauls Smith's Taddy Porter now that good

Oatmeal Stout!!!!!!!!!:eusa_drool:

:D Trust me after 10-12 of them you don't feel too healthy at all:eusa_sick:

I suppose thats why we each saw Bob Marley instead of Sharks, Ehh?