8 posts in this topic

Just measured a striper caught on AI. Bill Busta of Willards, Md. just came in with a beautiful 36 1/2" striper he caught today. He was using bunker chunks for bait.

That is great news. I'm headed out tomorrow (hopefully) evening to soak some bunker. Anyone here is welcome to join me.

Sam, I would love too but I gotta close,,,planning on heading out on Tuesday, early am and a afternoon into the night session on Thursday. An area north of our sharking area looked like a sweet location,,,fished only for a few hours before the big blow and there was a sweet cut and deep water. Almost had that inlet look,,,the water was rushing out of the cut with waves breaking on the left and right of the cut,,,my mouth was watering and wish I could have stayed all day,,,I just know there had to be something in there,,,its probably gone and the structure of the beach probably has changed greatly with tides 1-2' above normal for a couple days.

Is it still closed below the BP after 5 pm?

I plan on a Thu afternoon/night session.

Got the firewood.

Coop, I saw the nice cut your were writing about. Very nice indeed. I tried fishing it the other night, but I couldn't hold bottom.

Steve, I'll check out the ORV this afternoon and let you know. Thursday night sounds like a plan!

Steve, I should be out Thurs between 3 and 4 pm,,,was hoping to head out earlier but I have to work a little later than anticipated,,,probably will fish until 10pm,,,maybe later,,,gotta get up 5am for work on Friday. I like the wind forecast, NE winds, tho it may be raining or drizzling. I probably will be on the north end,,,stop on by.

Heading there today Scott.

Wx looks better.

Will be at north end with Sam.