4 posts in this topic

We all know that winter offers some down time to fix and clean up our tackle and sand vehicles.

The next project will be a LED light bar for your pickup or SUV.

This bar will be for the back where you have your tackle so you can see what you are doing at night and not disturb the fish. It can be made for less than ten bucks. Parts: Small diameter PVC, 24 gauge wire, LEDs, soldering.

The next project will be a pressurized fresh water tank for use on the beach. This will be made from junk parts and a few new parts for less than $10 - $20 depending where you shop. Parts: Used small hot water heater, 10 or 20 gallon max, angle iron, steel tire inflation stem, stainless steel straps to attach container to angle iron frame, hose. This can be made without an air compressor attached, just fill up the air at the gas station.

I will detail all the forthcoming projects in an article complete with pictures.

In the meantime, if you have ideas, submit them and we'll have a look-see at doing it.

Steve....

i wanna try to learn to tie some flies, and possibly learn to build a rod or 2.

i want a 5wt fly rod, and possibly a new surf stick.

and then theres all the work around the house

Those sound like some good ides Steve. I like them both. Lets see your plans. 8) 8)

Plans???

We don't need no steenkin plans!

:D

I'll take pics as I build. Just looking for the parts right now, the actual building will occur over the winter.

Just looking for more ideas at the moment.